You may not use the Site and may not accept these terms if you are under the age of eighteen (18) years of age or are a person who is prohibited or otherwise prohibited by law from receiving or using the Site under the laws of the country in which you reside or in which you access or use the Site.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons using the Site through your network are aware of, and abide by, these terms and conditions and other applicable terms and conditions.
The Platform has the right to change, upgrade, maintain, modify, adjust and develop new functions or other services to the Platform and related functions as required. User's use of the information services provided by the Platform indicates that User has known and fully agreed with all contents hereof. If User has any objection to any terms hereof and/or the terms modified or supplemented at any time in the future, User shall immediately stop the registration procedure or use of the Services of the Platform. When using, accessing and reading the Services of the Platform, users shall be deemed to have confirmed and fully agreed to accept all specifications of the Terms of Service and be bound by them. In case of any dispute, the latest relevant agreements and rules of the Platform shall prevail.
1. The information provided by the Platform is all from the Internet, and the specific details and explanations are subject to the website to which the information belongs. Except as expressly stipulated by law, the Platform shall not guarantee the authenticity, accuracy and completeness of all information, content, materials, products or advertising campaigns of others or third parties obtained by users from the Platform, nor shall it provide any guarantee in any form. Any unit or individual shall check the authenticity of the above information and carefully prevent risks before using it for any behavior. The User expressly agrees that the risks arising from the use of the network information service of the Platform shall be borne by the user himself. All consequences arising from users' use of the network information services of the Platform shall be borne by users themselves, and the Platform shall not assume any responsibility for users. Under no circumstances shall the Platform be liable for any indirect, consequential, punitive, contingent, special or penal damages, including loss of profits, business reputation, business opportunities, data or other tangible or intangible losses suffered by users as a result of using the Services of the Platform.
2. For the purpose of serving users, the Platform provides some information filtering review rules for other websites, but the Platform is not responsible for the availability, reliability and security of other websites, nor for the damage caused to users by the infringement of other websites. Users shall bear all risks arising from the forwarding of content from other sites through the Platform.
3. Users understand and agree that, when using the Platform, Users shall bear all risks independently in case of service interruption caused by technical and unforeseeable reasons, or any data omission, loss or damage caused by illegal operations of users and third parties, and the Platform shall not be liable for any losses caused thereby. Users shall bear all legal consequences caused by their own actions.
4. The services of the Platform hereunder shall be provided "as is" and "available". The Platform shall guarantee the normal operation of the whole Platform on the basis of the existing technologies and strive to enhance and improve the technologies; Timely reply to the problems and reactions of users when they are concerned about using the services of the Platform. However, due to possible computer virus, network communication failure, system maintenance and other factors as well as possible force majeure events, the Platform hereby expressly declares that the Platform shall not assume any liability to users for losses caused by the above reasons, except as expressly stipulated by law.
5. In accessing or using this website, you must comply with all applicable laws of the country in which your property is listed and any applicable international laws, including the local laws of your country of residence.
6. In order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of users and avoid disputes arising from the inconsistency of user registration information (including but not limited to user's email address, user's mobile phone number, user's nationality) with the real situation during the service, users must fill in the true, comprehensive and accurate principles when registering. The website is not responsible for any failure of service caused by the user's own reasons. If the information provided by a user contains incorrect information, the Network reserves the right to terminate the user's eligibility to use the service.
7. When you register for this website and agree to this agreement, or use this website to send us an email, you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby agree to receive electronically any communication in connection with your use of the Site. We will communicate with you by email or other means of communication or by Posting notices on this website. You acknowledge and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications provided to you electronically meet any legal requirement to provide such communications in writing. All notices sent to you by us shall be deemed to have been served and taken effect by sending them to the email address or mobile phone number provided by you on this Website.
8. Users agree that, if it is found that users are suspected of using the Platform for illegal and criminal activities including but not limited to money laundering, credit card cashing and other illegal and criminal activities, the Platform shall have the right to take corresponding measures, including but not limited to immediately freezing the balance of users' accounts, directly stopping the provision of services, notifying judicial authorities for handling, etc. The Platform shall take corresponding measures and not bear any liability for breach of contract. In the event that the Platform suffers losses due to User's illegal and criminal activities, or suffers any third party's claim, or is punished by any administrative department or judicial organ, User shall indemnify the Platform for the losses and/or expenses incurred thereby, including reasonable lawyer's fees. After the user's suspicion of illegal and criminal activities is removed, the Platform will immediately unseal the balance of the user's account and continue to provide services normally.
9. The Platform, like other online Internet websites and platforms, will also be plagued by various undesirable information, network security and network failures, including but not limited to:
may release any others include misleading, fraudulent, threatening, defamatory, offensive, disgraceful consideration violation or illegal information, or infringement of the rights of others to remain anonymous or pseudonymous information, as well as the associated with the behavior of such information;
may release some violation of the user or any other third party intellectual property rights, rights, right of name, reputation, privacy and/or other legitimate rights and interests of text, photos, images and other data;
faces such as hacker attack, computer virus, the collapse of the system, the network dropped, slow speeds, bugs and other problems and threats.
10. The Platform has obtained the right to deal with contents in violation of laws and regulations or in breach of contract (such as deleting, blocking, suspending/interrupting/terminating services for users, etc.) in accordance with laws and regulations and provisions hereof. Such right shall not constitute the obligation or commitment of the Platform, and there is no guarantee that the Platform shall timely discover or deal with such acts in violation of laws and regulations or in breach of contract.
11. In certain circumstances, we may, in our sole discretion, immediately terminate your account (if any) without notice, for reasons including, but not limited to:
law enforcement or other government agency requirements;
- to delete account;
- infringement of intellectual property of others;
- web service or its part of the interrupt or major changes;
- technical or safety accident;
- long inactivity;
will lead to termination of your account:
cancel the visit and further shall be forbidden to use the account all sites associated products;
remove your password and your account or within the associated part of (or) all relevant information, documents and content.
Termination of your account shall not jeopardize any other rights or remedies that may be available to us under the Terms of Service, law, and shall not affect any accrued rights or liabilities, nor shall it affect the effectiveness or continuation in force of any accrued rights or obligations, express or implied, intended to become effective or continue in force on or after such termination.